Brianna wins 'em all

Is this the documentation of the adventures of the great and mysterious ( and often hilarious) Dr Smooth? Or just the incessant ramblings of the 19 year old drama queen Brianna Akins? only a true mastermind can decipher the truth!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And So it Goes

So I started my new job last week. FOr all of you that dont know, Coyotes wasnt giving me NEARLY enough hours to live off of, so I was forced to get a second job. As luck would have it, the first place i looked needed someone badly and practically hired me on the spot. This place happens to be Mermaids Mug. SOunds cool, hey? Unfortunately, the bosses of Coyotes were none too pleased that I went out and got another job at a cafe. So I dont know whats going to come of that..
As it is now, im working anywhere from 45 to 60 hours a week. That may sound crazy, but thats because I decided exactly what I want to do next year. After school is done, im going to go to Europe. im going to save up all this summer, and all year im going to live as frugally as possible. Then next summer im going to work like crazy again, and then in September im going to go to Europe. I dont know where, i dont know for how long, im just going to go. And when my money runs out, and I still want to be there, i'll get a work visa and stay longer. Thats really what I want to do, so im just going to do it! So heres hoping it works out.

Other than that, nothing else is new. I work too much to really do anything else of interest!

4 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2007 9:14 PM, Blogger barbara_mary said…

    I'd say that's particularily interesting, but I already knew it all :p

     
  • At May 16, 2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Tarantula eyes said…

    cool beans. excellent plan id say.

    sounds like you are good but busy much luck and much love

     
  • At May 17, 2007 6:06 PM, Blogger Nik Nak said…

    Thats great!Europe is amazing! Make sure to stop in Italy and Greece. Those were my fav.
    Glad things are good ya. I miss ya!
    I head to Alberta tomorrow. But can't wait to hang out when i get back.

     
  • At May 18, 2007 8:05 PM, Blogger Queen of Hearts said…

    good on you for getting another job and more hrs and a kewl plan, nuts to coyotes if they can't handle you working somewhere eles , you need to live damnit YOU NEED TO LIVE

    ttyl
    ~lisa~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home