Brianna wins 'em all

Is this the documentation of the adventures of the great and mysterious ( and often hilarious) Dr Smooth? Or just the incessant ramblings of the 19 year old drama queen Brianna Akins? only a true mastermind can decipher the truth!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Somethings not right.

I go out to work, I have a good day, I do fun things, and im happy. I come home, and im unhappy. I sit at the computer andI listento my favorite music, and I talk to people, or I watch tv, or I pet my cat, but somethings missing and I dont know what it is.

It seems im always waiting for something. Always waiting, and always counting how much time has past since things I waited for happened.

one year since I moved out on my own, 3 months til school comes again, one year and one month since I met Mike, an indefinite time until he comes back, one month since Coachella, 11 til its Coachella again, two years since ive graduated, 12 months til Europe, 6 years since Ive lived in Nanaimo, 1 year 3 months til I dont anymore, 2 Months til I see Rufus Wainwright again..

I live in the past, and I live in the future.
I dont know what to do.

6 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2007 11:10 AM, Blogger Tarantula eyes said…

    hey brianna
    it seems the entire yukon is robed in your favorite color. i think of you daily.

    the incecent counting down and counting from isnt necesarrily bad unless it makes you feel bad/sick. but i think memories and hopes are amazing things for the most part

    there is however, a lot to be said for enjoying the moment you are living in now. I can guarantee there are some pretty amazing things going on around you.

    i hopeyou start to feel better.
    I miss you
    much love

     
  • At May 31, 2007 8:21 PM, Blogger Let Go said…

    You know what, Brianna, I know exactly how you feel. I am always either thinking of memories, or excited for the future. I think of good times I've had, but also can't wait for the future. I guess it means I'm just not happy with my present? But I have fun, I laugh constantly and I love my friends. I think we're just in an in-between. We're waiting for life to really start.
    In the meantime, you know I don't mind you talking to me about whatever you need, whenever you need!

     
  • At June 01, 2007 7:52 PM, Blogger barbara_mary said…

    I think you should get married.

     
  • At June 02, 2007 9:15 AM, Blogger déjà~raine said…

    hahahah barbara. i enjoyed that comment.

     
  • At June 24, 2007 2:17 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said…

    I understand. It's feels like being disconnected to the present. For me it's, only focusing on how much time left until the next rehearsal, shift at work, when I have to wake up, when I can go to bed, if I can get to bed...

    Why can't it ever be about this minute?

    I had a moment that was only about the moment during the thunder and lightning storm today, but it was a bad moment. A scary, lonely, directionless moment. I don't like lately. And I miss you. I wish I had enough strength for everything.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 2:15 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said…

    will you freakin POST already! It's not as if your life is boring! You're going out to dins with me and Gator tonight!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home