Brianna wins 'em all

Is this the documentation of the adventures of the great and mysterious ( and often hilarious) Dr Smooth? Or just the incessant ramblings of the 19 year old drama queen Brianna Akins? only a true mastermind can decipher the truth!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Times, they are a-changin

well, ive certainly been MIA these past few weeks. I havent been returning peoples calls, im never home.. i know its probably not the best and most responsible thing to have been doing, but I think I needed it. Ive pretty much just been seeing my friend Heather from work, her boyfriend Jae, and her friend Ryan. We just go to her place after work and chill out, do whatever. Me and Ryan went to Van a couple weeks ago, and me and Heather go to my bosses pool all the time. Thats basically been my life, and ive been loving it. Works good, im friends with everyone there, and my boss is pretty cool.
im moving in August too, into a house with Heather and her sister MIssie. Its been real stressful couple of days, trying to get everythign in order, but I think its good now. Anyways, thats pretty much all I have to update. Im looking forward to school again in September, when i get to see everyone again.

OH the GREAT news about me moving, is that i shall be moving into a HOUSE near the school. Meaning we dont have to worry abotu where to have the parties anymore!!!

2 Comments:

  • At July 15, 2007 11:44 AM, Blogger Let Go said…

    HOORAY FOR PARTY PLACE!

     
  • At July 15, 2007 10:15 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    I miss you a lot. You were supposed to phone me on Thursday but I forgive you. But I will need some Brianna time soon so I'll call you within the next few days and we can make a play day.

    In other news congrats on the new place!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home