Brianna wins 'em all

Is this the documentation of the adventures of the great and mysterious ( and often hilarious) Dr Smooth? Or just the incessant ramblings of the 19 year old drama queen Brianna Akins? only a true mastermind can decipher the truth!

Friday, September 28, 2007

As usual, there is never a dull moment in the life of Brianna.

September was a blur. Who even knows where to start? School I guess. Met the new first years, some of them are distant, some are fantastic! Even in the first week I started getting homework, and realized how overwhelming this year is going to be. In a good way, I suppose, seeing as how the whole summer was all about relaxing. With the much appreciated help of Lisa M and Maddy, we planned a kick ass mixer that went by without a hitch, and much fun was had by all ( until the cops came, that is!). The rest of the month has been mostly dinners and nights out with Ryan, some times with the girls, and hanging out with my old friends.. procrastinating homework, working, going to choir.. spent an action filled evening in Victoria last weekend.
This whole past week I was dead to the world with sickness. Terrible, as auditions for Goodnight Desdemona were this week. HOWEVER I managed to pick myself up, audition, AND land a role! Not Desdemona as I was hoping, but Juliets nurse. Im not complaining. It may not be the biggest role, but it isnt the smallest either!

other than that, not much is new. Im going to fling myself headfirst into October, and hope I dont get brain damage.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home